Wednesday, 20 November 2013
For our science unit we have been learning about UV rays so Mrs T brought UV ray beads to school and we got heaps of info and started to make bracelets with the beads. It was hard because we had to hand knit our bracelets. At last I finished my bracelet! So I tried on the beads to see if they could fit, and they did! Now I know when I am getting sun burnt!!
Posted by Anonymous at 11:05
Today we are making jelly. We have to get 500 mls and poured it into a measuring cup. Then we had to pour it evenly into four cups. We first had to 1/2 500mls to 250 mls then 1/2 250 mls to 125 mls. So we have ended up with 125mls in each cup. Then we went up to the hall and we got boiling hot water into the bowl then we put the jelly in the bowl. Then we had put the jelly in fridge.
Saturday, 26 October 2013
Friday, 20 September 2013
The ACB with Honora lee
- Book Title and book: The ACB with Honora lee Kate De Goldi
- Main idea of story: A girl relationship with her grandam (Honora lee)
- Main characters in the book:Perry , Honora , mum , dad .
- Something unique and interesting about the story/book for readers to know:That Honora always forgets who Perry is because she has dementia.
- Main idea of the story:friendship
- Where does the story take place:somewhere under in New Zealand or Australia .
- Where does the story take place:Around now
- something unique about the time/place in which it affects the characters: most of the story takes place at Santa lucia.
- Main characters of the story/book:perry is the main character . She is aged 9. perry's parents and gran are the other main characters
- what are the relationship like between characters in the story/book:The relationship between perry and her gran is difficult because gran has denture
- favorite part of the story/book and why when perry visits gran and says “who are you”
- Do you think other people would enjoyed this book and why?
- Was the story/book entertaining educational amusing etc.,and why entertaining because the relationship between perry and gran is very funny.
- would you recommend other kids this book yes I would recommend this book.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:42